Instructor: Heather Smith-Levin
Course Cost: $60/person, $50/siblings. $20/materials fee – non-refundable.
Payment Options: Cash, Check, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle
If Paypal: HTSL500@yahoo.com
If Venmo: HTSL500@yahoo.com
If Check Payable To: Heather Smith-Levin
If Zelle: 215-779-9469
Crafts, Fun, Games, Nature – ages 6-9
This class is for 6-9 years old.
We will have weekly activities that could include the following (and more!):
1. Nature walk with Goliath
2. “Dirt and worms.” Oreos, pudding, etc
. 3. Water play
4. Shaving cream play followed by water play.
5. Relay races, donuts, egg toss/race, etc.
6. Salt dough ornaments for December, other holiday oriented activities.
7. Invent a cereal box cover
8. Obstacle course on the playground. Hot lava, treasure map/hunt.
9. Beads, necklaces and bracelets
11. Games: Simón says, twister, bubbles, parachute ball game, laser tag, hot lava, Dance party
12. Big bubbles – huge bubbles
The first week I want to spend a moment to find out which activities you all want to do.
Need a minimum of 6 kids in this class to make it work.
There will be 3 classes, different times, different age groups. If your kids span both age groups and you want them together, message me, we can work it out.
Each week could be vastly different. Goliath, my dog, will most likely participate in each class.
There will be 1-2 weeks I will not be having class. Price of class reflects this. I will let you know which weeks I will not be there.
You are welcome to contact me anytime. Call or text: 215-779-946nine
Email: HeatherTSL@yahoo. com.
Cost of class: $60/person. Siblings $50. Materials fee: $20/person.