Instructor: Heather Smith-Levin
Ages: 1-3, 3-5
Course Cost: $60/person. $50/sibling. $20/person materials fee.
Payment Options: Cash, Check, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle
If Paypal: HTSL500@yahoo.com
If Venmo: HTSL500@yahoo.com
If Check Payable To: Heather Smith-Levin
If Zelle: 215-779-9469
Fun, Crafts, Games, Nature Ages 1-5
This class is for 1-5 years old – parents must attend.
We will have weekly activities that could include the following (and more!):
1. Nature walk with Goliath my pup.
2. “Dirt and worms.” Oreos, pudding, gummy worms.
3. Water play
4. Fruit loop necklaces and bracelets
5. Fun relay races
6. Salt dough ornaments for December.
7. Holiday oriented activities – including Halloween, Thanksgiving.
8. Identify plants with Goliath.
9. Gymnastics time. Hoola hoops, dance time, maybe ribbons/silks.
10. Games with shapes, letters and colors. Dance party
11. Introduction to Sports: soccer, volleyball, softball/baseball, kickball.
12. Big bubbles – huge bubbles.
13. Yoga, stretching, breathing. Mindfulness.
Maybe: Cool whip play / sensory fun. Followed by water play
The first week I want to spend a moment to find out which activities you all want to do.
Need a minimum of 6 kids in this class to make it work.
There will be 3 classes, different times, different age groups. If your kids span both age groups and you want them together, message me, we can work it out.
Each week could be vastly different. Goliath, my dog, will most likely participate in each class.
There will be 1-2 weeks I will not be having class. Price of class reflects this. I will let you know which weeks I will not be there.
You are welcome to contact me anytime. Call or text: 215-779-946nine
Email: HeatherTSL@yahoo. com.