Registration Instructions – Please read carefully!
Please be aware when choosing classes:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday classes are VIRTUAL
Thursday classes are IN PERSON at Eagle Lake Park
- Along with your children, read our schedule of classes and decide which classes each member of your family wants to take.
- Go down the list of class options and change numbers to indicate the number of people in your family that you are registering for each class listed. Be sure to do this carefully.
- Once you are sure you are done with this page, click the button at the bottom to continue the registration process. You will be prompted to add your family information and complete the registration on the following pages.
- Please note that LOL meets on Thursdays.
- Registering for LOL requires agreeing to our, Covid Policy Policies & Procedures, our Bullying & Harassment Policy and our Liability Waiver. Please read those pages now to speed up your registration process!
Masks will be left to the discretion of the individual families and/or the teachers. Class descriptions will state if the teacher prefers masks to be worn. If you are sick or feeling under the weather please stay home. Should you test positive for COVID please let an admin member know. We will keep your anonymity and make sure we let our families know so that they can proceed however works best for their family.
What to do if you need to make a change to your existing registration
- Registering your family for classes is a commitment.
- Drop/adds need to be completed by second week of classes. Any drop/add after that is at the individual teacher’s discretion.
- If you are adding a class to an existing registration, please only register for the class(es) you are adding.
- If you need to drop or wait-list classes, please use our drop & waitlist form.
- Registration with a mobile device DOES NOT WORK. We recommend registering on a desktop or laptop computer. Folks who have tried mobile devices have run into many errors. Plus, it’s easier to type in all of your contact information with a real keyboard 🙂
- We recommend submitting the registration form quickly without leaving it open for extended periods. The longer the registration page is open, the more likely is the chance of technical errors.
- Registration submit buttons will not work if a required field is missing. If the button does not respond, it is because a required field is missing, empty or not filled in properly. Make sure that required fields like contact information are filled in; that required checkboxes are checked; and that email address and phone number fields are formatted correctly.
- If you receive any timeout errors please try opening a Private Browsing window. This feature is available in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Registration does not work on mobile devices.
If you’re using a smartphone or a tablet, please switch to a desktop or a laptop.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.